Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Henry's Daily Detritus: 2017 June  11thNo detritusposted today; not there...

Henry's Daily Detritus: 2017 June  11th
No detritusposted today; not there...
:



 2017 June  11 th No detritus posted today; not there isn’t any, but my 90 years require me to take a day off; perhaps tomorrow?



 Henry's Daily Detritus: 2017 Aug 9th Hello again! Is anyone still checking out this blog? I hadn't expected to be gone so long but as the Yogi said, "Predicting is tough, especially about the future."

I have spent the last two months on an inspection tour of hospital emergency rooms ( same hospital; different emergencies) and a local and well regarded rehab center.

I have now been home a few days (a much modified home) with various gadgetry allowing me to move about while reducing the odds that I will wind up on my kiester. This gadgetry has bee installed under the direction of my wife who in very thorough. Every rom is "bugged" lest I cry for help unheard. That's great except my sotto voce cursing is also revealed.

So what happened?  I began with a back problem affecting the control of my right leg a large and painful cyst whose surgical removal would not be wise at my age. I just got some pain medication instead.

The interaction between these meds in my system was about as lethal as any surgical procedure could have been. I began to hallucinate, epidermis began peeling off my fingers. The peeling has moved to the palms of my hands. Well, you get the idea. I still have much physical and occupational therapy with home health care to assist my beleagured wife. I'll try to get back to politics tomorrow but for now the "Daily" part of this blog's title is questionable,





No comments:

Post a Comment